ALL FUEL CONCENTRATE
This advanced technology product provides the following benefits:
* Suitable for petrol & diesel,
* Absorbs and removes water from fuel and lines
* Helps neutralize acids in aged or high sulfur fuels
* Helps prevent deposits in the fuel tank, lines and injectors
* Helps decarbonize combustion chambers
* Prevents fungal and microbial growth
* Reduces harmful exhaust emissions
* Burns off completely and harmlessly
* Super concentrated - super economical
* Contains premium top end lubricant
The presence of water in fuel (from, e.g. condensation in the tank, leaks, etc.) allows the fouling of fuel tanks, lines and filters through the propagation of biological organisms such as Cladisporum resinae, facilitates the formation of sulphur acids and accelerates corrosion. DynaFuel has superior water uptake ability over traditional fuel additives.
DynaFuel is also more effective than other products at neutralizing the harmful effects of acids in aged or high sulphur fuels, and in reducing the formation of, and removing existing, gum and varnish deposits.
DynaFuel allows fuel to burn cleanly and efficiently, and helps keep injectors and combustion chambers clean.
Mix 50 ml or more of DynaFuel per 200 litres of fuel in fuel tank. Ensure there is no bulk water or sludge in tank – drain / clean first.
For fleet use, bulk holding tanks should be dosed (preferably at time of filling, to ensure adequate mixing).
Where more viscous fuels are used, such as bunker fuels in power stations, DynaFuel may be metered into the fuel tank outlet line at 1 part DynaFuel to 2000-4000 parts fuel.
Read Material Safety Data Sheet before use. Keep out of reach of children.